Exploring Crypto 3.0 (=CryptoCreativity)
Having studied virtual money and cryptography since 1998, Lee decided to pursue his curiosity on how mathematics can drive creativity.
Human motion analysis system and method PCT Patent WO/2009/061283
A method and system for human motion analysis.
He has worked as a technology consultant (@IBM and KPMG Consulting) and a strategy consultant (BCG) for about 12 years, and has managed a regional center of e–business. Using his product commercialization expertise gained through IBM Research, he has embarked upon an entrepreneurial career centered around commercializing university R&D.
While at KPMG Consulting, he received the “Best Consultant” award for the Southwest US region for his work in developing Caltex’s worldwide collaboration infrastructure. While at IBM, he started two intrapreneurial initiatives:
- a collaboration with IBM research to commercialize its e-auction technology
- a collaboration with IBM’s knowledge management group to integrate “soft” and “hard” skillsets to provide a holistic solution.
During his professional career, he earned seven technical and professional certifications such as the Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, Certified Network Professional, Certified Information Systems Security Professional, and Certified Information Systems Auditor.
- S.M. (Technology and Policy), MIT, 1999
- MBA (Information Systems), University of Houston, 1989
- B.S. (Computer Science), University of Houston, 1989
He has also completed MBA coursework at Harvard Business School, and JD coursework at Harvard Law School.